At LTC, your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us. We are taking steps to insure that you have confidence each time you enter our facility.
All visitors must wear masks while entering and exiting the lobby, and while using the locker rooms. Please refer to Mask Policy pdf. below for more information.
Our plan is to open up the club as a more socially inviting environment while still protecting our members and staff. Our first step this week will be to invite our parents back in as masked spectators during their children's lessons and clinics. At this time adult and junior spectators of junior clinics must wear masks even as our socializing rules are easing.
The lobby area is opened for safe socializing as of June 16th. As long as no junior programs are being held at the time, we will allow FULLY VACCINATED adult players to remove masks while eating and drinking for 90 minute seatings.
We will continue to monitor the infection rates to determine if we need to make the lobby a walk through area only.
We will also be watching to see if we need to revise our mask policy to masks on the court at all times.
Once again, the staff and the Board of Directors appreciate all the hard work you have done by following our policies to keep our club safe and open.
The following is the protocol we expect all our clients to follow when participating in any activities at LTC.
1. if you are sick, do not come into the club. If you exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms, do not come in. If you need to take any medication to mask any symptoms other than allergies, do not come in. Do not bring sick children into the club so you can play tennis. Take your temperature before you leave for the club; if you have a fever stay home.
2. Do not come to the club if you have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Self quarantine for 14 days before returning to the club.
3. PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE ENTERING AND LEAVING THE COURTS AND WHILE IN LOBBY.FULLY VACCINATED PLAYERS MAY REMOVE MASKS ONCE ON THE COURT.PLEASE REVIEW UPDATED MASK POLICY EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021.
4. ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN AT THE DESK. Please make sure the first time you come back in that we have your correct contact info, i.e. phone number and email.
5.ALL CUSTOMERS MUST SIGN A RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY WAIVER. See below to download form. It will be kept on file for the 2020 -2021 Season.
6.COURTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. No walk-ons allowed.
7. Payment by credit card (MasterCard/Visa) prior to play is encouraged. When possible, please phone in your payment.
8. Adult players are permitted to congregate and socialize in lobby when there are no junior programs running. FULLY VACCINATED Adult players may remove masks when eating and drinking. They are limited to 90 minute seatings. As of June 1, 2021, masked parents/guardians may spectate during their children's lessons/clinics.
9. Players are to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their court time and are encouraged to leave the club immediately after play. They may be asked to arrive and enter the building at their start time if no one is following their court time; this allows players leaving the courts to exit with minimal contact.
10. Players can stay on their side of the court, or if you feel you must change ends after completing a set, do so on opposite sides maintaining social distance. Remain apart w.hen taking a break. Fully vaccinated players should still be careful and vigilant, but can resume playing following normal protocol.
11. Players should bring their own hand sanitizer and a full water bottle.
12. Wash/sanitize hands before and after play.
13. Do not share equipment.
14. The handicap bathroom is for the handicapped and LTC staff only. Use bathrooms in locker rooms. Only one person allowed at a time. Call in to the locker room before entering. No showers allowed in locker rooms until further notice.
15. Should a player or household member be diagnosed with Covid-19, please notify us immediately.
Please refer often to this section as policies may change as we move forward.