At LTC, your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us. We are taking steps to insure that you have confidence each time you enter our facility.
While we have been closed, we have been taking steps to create a safe environment for our clients and staff.
On this page you will find helpful information to make your return to our indoor facility.
The following is the protocol we expect all our clients to follow when participating in any activities at LTC.
1. if you are sick, do not come into the club. If you exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms, do not come in. If you need to take any medication to mask any symptoms other than allergies, do not come in. Do not bring sick children into the club so you can play tennis. Take your temperature before you leave for the club; if you have a fever stay home.
2. Do not come to the club if you have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Self quarantine for 14 days before returning to the club.
3. PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE ENTERING AND LEAVING THE COURTS AND WHILE IN LOBBY. Masks while playing are optional.
4. ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN AT THE DESK. Please make sure the first time you come back in that we have your correct contact info, i.e. phone number and email.
5.ALL CUSTOMERS MUST SIGN A RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY WAIVER. See below to download form. It will be kept on file for the 2020 -2021 Season.
6.COURTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. No walk-ons allowed.
7. Payment by credit card (MasterCard/Visa) prior to play is encouraged. When possible, please phone in your payment.
8. Players are not permitted to congregate and socialize in lobby.
9. Players are to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their court time and are encouraged to leave the club immediately after play.
10. Players can stay on their side of the court, or if you feel you must change ends after completing a set, do so on opposite sides maintaining social distance. Remain apart when taking a break.
11. Players should bring their own hand sanitizer and a full water bottle.
12. Wash/sanitize hands before and after play.
13. Do not share equipment.
14. Players from the same household can play together/take lessons together without following social distancing rules. They must social distance from the teaching pro.
15. Bring a can of balls for each player from a different household. Touch only your can when serving. Use your feet/racquet to roll other balls back to other player(s). Possibly wear a glove on non-dominant hand.
16. Avoid touching net curtain; use racquet to push out of your way. Avoid touching face after touching balls.
17. The handicap bathroom is for the handicapped and LTC staff only. Use bathrooms in locker rooms. Only one person allowed at a time. Call in to the locker room before entering. No showers or changing allowed in locker rooms until further notice.
Please refer often to this section as policies may change as we move forward.